[ome-devel] Insight/OpenGL work in trunk

josh.moore at gmx.de josh.moore at gmx.de
Thu Sep 24 14:44:07 BST 2009

The Insight team's work on OpenGL support was committed today:

  http://trac.openmicroscopy.org.uk/shoola/changeset/6596

Though this is an exciting move, it also has the consequence of
requiring native libraries that we are not (currently) providing. To
test, you will need to download the libraries for your platform from:

  http://jogl.dev.java.net/

and follow the instructions in UserGuide.html, namely by setting your
(DY)LD_LIBRARY_PATH or similar.

Alternatively, you can checkout (or svn switch) to the tag:

  http://svn.openmicroscopy.org.uk/svn/shoola/tags/trunk-preOpenGL/

We'll be improving the whole deploy/install experience over the next
weeks, and will keep you posted.

Regards,
~Josh.