[ome-devel] Building omero cpp libraries under winxp.

Jerome Avondo jeromeavondo at msn.com
Tue Sep 8 17:00:08 BST 2009

Hi,

I am trying to get the omero-cpp developer libraries to build under a WindowsXP (32bit) machine.
So I have been following these instructions: http://trac.openmicroscopy.org.uk/omero/wiki/OmeroCpp

I have successfully built the:

./build.py

however when I try,

./build.py build-cpp

It fails and complains it cannot find the Ice/Ice.h, so I guess there is an issue with my ICE_HOME paths...
But I do have the ICE_HOME set as a system variable, with the following entries:

ICE_HOME=C:\Ice-3.3.1;C:\Ice-3.3.1\include;C:\Ice-3.3.1\lib;C:\Ice-3.3.1\bin

And the build script does seem to acknowledge this...
So I'm a bit stuck with what else to try, I have attached the full build log to this email.

Any help is welcome,
Thanks,

J.

Use Hotmail to send and receive mail from your different email accounts.
http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/167688463/direct/01/