[ome-devel] OME-XML tag for multiple, inconsistently spaced time points?

Nick Perry nperry at stanford.edu
Tue Sep 8 09:23:16 BST 2009

Let's say I have 10 images separated by 1 second each, followed by 10 images
separated by 15 seconds each, followed by 10 images separated by 5 seconds
each. Is there an appropriate OME-XML tag to display that information? I've
looked at the TimeIncrement attribute in <Pixels> but that looks like it can
only hold a single time increment, and Time in DisplayOptions doesn't look
appropriate either. Is there some tag this type of time point data belongs
in already? Or is it better defined as a CustomAttribute?

Thanks,
Nick