[ome-devel] OMERO ScanR import

Rubén Muñoz ruben.munoz at embl.de
Tue Oct 20 10:54:16 BST 2009

Hi Melissa,
Nice to meet you. Very kind of you to welcome our contribution, we are
glad to be of help here.

Currently uploading 5.8G file 161009test2.tar.bz2 (originally from
ScanR) to the given FTP, also checked out the bioformats trunk and
work on this same set. As you suggest, to examine the resulting OME-
TIFFs.

Other sets from ScanR have the similar complexity, so we though that
is a good example. Please note that the set it's an acquisition of 2
plates, 2 channels, 3 slices, 30 time points, 5 wells, 3 positions
each. My colleagues confirm that the directory structure and file
naming is NOT COMPLETELY standard for every scan. So I will have to
provide you one more example, if it is Ok.

Other information will be provided, bugs and possible patches in a
longer term. Testing is the best we can achieve at the moment.

Best regards,
--
Rubén Muñoz
European Molecular Biology Laboratory