[ome-devel] OMERO.server (BETA) 4.0 RC2 announcement

josh.moore at gmx.de josh.moore at gmx.de
Tue Mar 17 09:20:04 GMT 2009

Hi all,

tags are now available for the OMERO clients & server (BETA) 4.0 RC2.

Clients:
svn co http://svn.openmicroscopy.org.uk/svn/shoola/tags/Beta4.0-rc2/

Server:
svn co http://svn.openmicroscopy.org.uk/svn/omero/tags/omero-4.0-rc2/

Nothing has changed in terms of deployment, so if you haven't already
gotten started with the 4.0 server series, please see the post for RC1
copied below.

Best wishes,
~Josh

RC1 Announcement: