[ome-devel] OMERO Spring

josh.moore at gmx.de josh.moore at gmx.de
Wed Jun 4 11:38:10 BST 2008

Hi Simon.

The key entry point to the client library is
ome.system.ServiceFactory, not the OmeroContext, which is more the
underlying substrate that everything runs on.

A quick introduction to using the client library is available at:

https://trac.openmicroscopy.org.uk/omero/wiki/OmeroClientLibrary

Would you mind telling me how you got this far with
getClientContext()? It's actually almost exactly correct, so I'm
interested to know if there's some documentation lying around which
pointed you in the nearly right direction but needs to be updated.

In any event, let us know what else you need to get going. Though the
OmeroClientLibrary page does point to one other example, there are any
number of examples of real working code under:

https://trac.openmicroscopy.org.uk/omero/browser/trunk/components/client/test/ome/client/itests

Best wishes,
~Josh