[ome-devel] OMERO Spring

Simon Kainz simon.kainz at tugraz.at
Wed Jun 4 11:12:47 BST 2008

I'm trying to integrate the client library into an existing java
project, also, among others, based on spring.

I'm trying the following:

OmeroContext ctx=OmeroContext.getClientContext();

IAdmin ia=(IAdmin)ctx.getBean("managed:ome.api.IAdmin");

String fn=iadmin.lookupExperimenter("skainz").getFirstName();

This fails with a NullPointerException in java.util.Hashtable.put()

I set up the credentials in a local.properties file, but also see no
"acivity" on the omero server log when executing the code above.

What/how is the correct usage of the ClientContext? Is there some
docs/examples?

TIA,
--
Simon Kainz, BSc