[ome-devel] Getting some meta data

Matthias Dunda Matthias.Dunda at carus-it.com
Wed Jul 9 10:21:30 BST 2008

Hi everybody!!!

I just have a quick question regarding our Improvision Volocity TIFF export.

We have this meta information to fill in the special TIFF tag:

BlackPoint
ChannelName
ChannelNo
ImageName
TimepointName
TimepointNo
TimeStamp
TimeStampMicroseconds
TotalChannels
TotalTimepoints
TotalZPlanes
WhiteColour
WhitePoint
XCalibrationMicrons
YCalibrationMicrons
ZCalibrationMicrons
ZPlane

As far as we see from the importer, it does not make use of

TimepointName
TimepointNo
TimeStamp
TimeStampMicroseconds
TotalTimepoints
XCalibrationMicrons
YCalibrationMicrons
ZCalibrationMicrons

I don't know if this information is outdated, but keep in mind we are talking about Beta-2.3 so far. Can this kind of information be entered by the user after the import - mainly the calibration microns?

Another question: What exactly is the channel NAME and where is it stored?

Cheers
Matthias

--
Matthias Dunda, Dipl.-Inform.