[ome-devel] Matlab Integration with OME

Tom Macura tm289 at cam.ac.uk
Tue May 30 17:39:10 BST 2006

Hi,

You did almost everything right.

A CVS checkout basically is equivalent to an OME install package. You
have to install OME (by running perl install.pl)
even after checkout.

So you have to check out into your home directory. e.g. /home/tmacur1
or /home/guanghui
instead of / as you currently did.

Then you have to install by running sudo perl /home/tmacur1/OME/
install.pl

so now do

rm -rf /OME (To remove your current OME checkout -- it's in the wrong
place)
cd /home/guanghui (to move to your home directory)
cvs -z3 -d ':pserver:anoncvs at cvs.openmicroscopy.org.uk:/ome' checkout
OME (to do a current checkout)
cd OME
sudo perl install.pl  (to install OME).

Let me know if you need more info or have further questions,

Tom