[ome-users] omero Installation without nginx but whitenoise

Andreas Mueller Andreas.Mueller at Biologie.Uni-Osnabrueck.DE
Thu May 16 14:33:18 BST 2019

  Hi Simon,

  --= month later =--

  We had a running omero (5.4.10) without a nginx in production. We have
  150 Users sometimes with 5 or 10 Users at the same time. It was
  running fine.

  Now we switched back to nginx and disabled whitenoise for the
  production system. (On our developement system it is still running)

  Because we can't bring the https part into a stable state.

    thanks for your help

  Best Regards
  Andreas