[ome-users] Inter-group project-sharing with private comments

Josh Moore josh at glencoesoftware.com
Thu Jan 31 10:43:09 GMT 2019

On Wed, Jan 30, 2019 at 6:27 PM Kölble, Konrad
<Konrad.Koelble at uk-erlangen.de> wrote:

> Hi,

Tag Konrad,

> as there appears to be no sleek way to OMEROchieve the above; x identical groups with the same (projects/cases and datasets/slides) content (~70MB) will have to be created for each of the interobserver agreement study's participants.
> Any ideas for a rapid cloning strategy?

The basis for not duplicating the data itself will be "in-place
import". We use a very similar strategy in preparing our training
sessions since N users need to have very similar (if not identical)
setups. The scripts which we use for this are available under
https://github.com/ome/training-scripts/tree/master/maintenance/preparation

What preparation steps are you performing other than import? Adding
annotations or regions of interest? Adjusting rendering settings? I
imagine we can have scripts for most of the steps, and we'd certainly
be interested to hear of any additional steps that we could add-on!

> Cheers
> Konrad

All the best,
~Josh