[ome-users] Inter-group project-sharing with private comments

Mark Carroll (Staff) m.t.b.carroll at dundee.ac.uk
Mon Jan 28 11:49:31 GMT 2019

Dear Konrad,

> is there an OMEROway to have members of one group accessing the same collection of projects/datasets (incl. the respective Details from the "General" tab) as members of another group, yet members of both groups having "group-private" tagging or commenting capabilities?

I'm afraid I can't think of a way to do this with OMERO as it is now.
The main difficulty is in trying to create an inter-group link.

> Such a feature would be a great help for studies of interobserver agreement/kappa statistics.

Thank you for the idea, I'll add it to my previous notes from last
year's users' meeting when we were talking about periodic reviews of
professional pathologists: it sounds to me like it could help there.

-- Mark