[ome-users] Error with Bioformats and "cm"

David Gault (Staff) d.gault at dundee.ac.uk
Wed Jan 23 10:05:18 GMT 2019

Hi Laurent,

We don’t have a firm date for the official release but we are expecting it to be ready within a few months during Q1.

With Thanks,
David Gault

On 22 Jan 2019, at 11:57, Laurent Guerard <laurent.guerard at unibas.ch<mailto:laurent.guerard at unibas.ch>> wrote:

Hi David,

Thanks for the answer. Great that it will be fixed, it took me some time to understand that it was indeed not coming from me.. :).

Do you have any ETA for the big new version ?

Thanks again.

Best,
Laurent