[ome-users] ICS/IDS opening error

David Gault (Staff) d.gault at dundee.ac.uk
Tue Jan 15 14:51:47 GMT 2019

Hi Laurent,

Thank you for reporting the issue. I have been able to reproduce the issue using the file you provided.
This appears to occur when attempting to construct the slice label for display, there is a special character ($) in the file path which is not being handled correctly.
I have opened a Bio-Formats Trello card for this problem:
https://trello.com/c/FFph0em5/309-imageplusreader-handle-special-chars-in-slice-label

In the meantime if you need a workaround you can change the pattern for the slice label in :
Plugins -> Bio-Formats -> Bio-Formats Plugins Configuration -> Slice Label Pattern

Removing the %n from the pattern will allow the file to be opened as normal.

With Thanks,
David Gault