[ome-users] syntax for scripting the windowless importer in Jython

Kai Schleicher kai.schleicher at unibas.ch
Fri May 25 17:02:12 BST 2018

Hi Jean-Marie,

thanks again for your reply! I realise that my request was not very clear:

I have time laps images (hyperstacks of 2C,75Z, 150T) in OMERO which all
have ROIs stored in only the first time point. The ROIs where added
using OMERO.

I am trying to write a script that

(i) fetches the first time point from all hyperstacks of a given dataset
including their ROIs (ie, per hyperstack 2C,75Z, 1T)

(iii) runs an ImageJ macro on each hyperstack. This macro will require
the ROIs to be present in the ImageJ ROI manager

My current script is based on the old one from Balaji [1] and already
achieves this in principle, but I can not limit the import to only the
first time point.

With the newer version [2] you referred me to this can be fixed, but
here I failed to import the ROIs from OMERO into the ImageJ ROI manager.

Is there maybe a neat way of how I could achieve my goal?
Perhaps these two scripts could be combine (maybe including [3]?), but
so far I failed to do so.

Thank you again for your help and see you soon at the meeting,
Kai

[1]
https://github.com/bramalingam/Omero-Imagej-Scripts/blob/master/omero_batch_analysis.py
[2]