[ome-users] Exception thrown when importing Micro Manager dataset with Bioformats

David Gault (Staff) d.gault at dundee.ac.uk
Wed May 23 11:47:51 BST 2018

Hi David,

Do you know which version of Micro Manager you are using? The formatting of the metadata appears to be different from what the reader in Bio-Formats is expecting, you can see examples of the expected metadata format at http://downloads.openmicroscopy.org/images/Micro-Manager/. If you are able to provide a sample file you can submit it to https://www.openmicroscopy.org/qa2/qa/upload/

With Thanks,
David Gault