[ome-users] syntax for scripting the windowless importer in Jython

Kai Schleicher kai.schleicher at unibas.ch
Thu May 17 18:11:43 BST 2018

Dear OME-team,

To script the windowless BF-importer in Jython I am building on the cool
script by Balaji
<https://github.com/bramalingam/Omero-Imagej-Scripts/blob/master/omero_batch_analysis.py>.

I specifically wish to limit the import to the first time-point of my
datasets, but I am struggling at getting the syntax right.

In IJ1-macro language it works like this:

> run("Bio-Formats Importer", "open=V:/small5Dstack.tif specify_range
> t_begin=1 t_end=1 t_step=1");
In the jython script I tried to add a line 53:

> options += " specifyranges=true tbegin=1 tend=1 tstep=1 "
But it still loads the entire dataset.
I tried a few other strings without luck and was wondering if you could
maybe just point me to the proper way of doing it.

Thanks and see you soon at the meeting,
Kai

--
>>Please note my NEW PHONE NUMBERS: +41 61 207 57 31 (direct) +41 61 207 22 50 (central)<<
Kai Schleicher, PhD | Research Associate in Advanced Light Microscopy | Biozentrum, University of Basel | Klingelbergstrasse 50/70 | CH-4056 Basel |
Phone: +41 61 207 57 31 (direct) +41 61 207 22 50 (central) | kai.schleicher at unibas.ch | www.biozentrum.unibas.ch | www.microscopynetwork.unibas.ch