[ome-users] Import plate data from the FEI MORE as screen in OMERO

Kai Schleicher kai.schleicher at unibas.ch
Tue Jul 31 13:53:00 BST 2018

Dear Ian, dear Mark,

Thank you very much for looking into this.

Since I unfortunately can not influce how the XML files is written by
the Software and the company does not provide support any more, I think
my best attempt will be to write a script that generates our own xml
files that match the data.

I will use the nice example of yours and will try my own version of it.

Thank you again for your help,
Kai