[ome-users] user specific tag search

William Moore (Staff) W.Moore at dundee.ac.uk
Mon Jul 16 11:02:51 BST 2018

Hi Kai,

 In the webclient and Insight, you can search with the Tag name and restrict the search to “Annotations”.
In the search dialog you can restrict the search to a Group and Owner.

In the webclient you can even restrict the Annotations to “Tag” (see screenshot) only so this should get you
most of what you want.

Let us know if this works for you.

 Cheers,

  Will.