[ome-users] Monitoring OMERO activity and storage

Julio MATEOS_LANGERAK julio.mateos-langerak at igh.cnrs.fr
Mon Jan 22 15:30:08 GMT 2018

Dear all,

I’d like to collect any information / experience that would help us to monitor over time our OMERO server activity. The idea is:

- to follow activity over time to be able to trace possible problems and the causes. We’d like to monitor nr of users connected, CPU/network activity, etc
- to establish a storage management plan, we’d like to automate the quota per user/group over time,…

Any ideas, scripts, etc are welcome.

Cheers, Julio

Julio Mateos Langerak, PhD.
Arnaud de Villeneuve Campus Imaging Facility
Montpellier RIO Imaging
Institut de Génétique Humaine-CNRS
141, rue de la Cardonille
F-34396 Montpellier (France)