[ome-users] Bioformats only imports parts of .nd2 file

David Gault (Staff) d.gault at dundee.ac.uk
Mon Aug 27 14:58:20 BST 2018

Hi Anna-Lena,

Thank you for testing that option and providing the further details. We have an existing Trello card for incorrect time points with the chunk map enabled but I have added the details you provided showing that time points are also incorrect when it is disabled.
https://trello.com/c/UtugDbmG/31-nd2-incorrect-sizet-when-chunkmap-enabled

Would it be possible to send the sample file for us to use in testing? If so I will arrange FTP details to be sent to you privately as the file size is large.

With Thanks,
David Gault