[ome-users] Fw: bfconvert command

Manuel Stritt manuel.stritt at idorsia.com
Thu Aug 16 15:17:29 BST 2018

 Dear Mohanapriya,

an VSI file contains one or several scenes. Each scene /series is stored in
a ets file.
For that reason you should have a subdirectory at the location of your VSI
file which is
names like the VSI file (with a "_" at the start and end). Probably you
moved/copied the
VSI file but not the corresponding ets subdirectory.

Regards,
Manuel

Hello Josh,

> i have done the change to "%s" and executed again but i still getting the
> same result.
>
> bf at fc435e6036f7:~/data$ bfconvert -bigtiff -compression LZW OS-1.vsi
> sample1-%s.tif
>
> OS-1.vsi
>
> CellSensReader initializing OS-1.vsi
>
> Missing expected .ets files in /home/bf/data/_OS-1_
>
> [CellSens VSI] -> sample1-%s.tif [Tagged Image File Format]
>
> Converted 1/1 planes (100%)
>
> [done]
>
> 5.339s elapsed (35.0+4022.0ms per plane, 1267ms overhead)
>

> can u please let me know
>
> "Missing expected .ets files in /home/bf/data/_OS-1_" what does this mean
>
> Look forward to hear from you.
>

> Thanks,
>
> Mohanapriya
> ------------------------------

The information of this email and in any file transmitted with it is
strictly confidential and may be legally privileged.
It is intended solely
for the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, any copying,
distribution or any other use of this email is prohibited and may be
unlawful. In such case, you should please notify the sender immediately and
destroy this email.
The content of this email is not legally binding unless
confirmed by letter.
individual sender, except where the message states otherwise and the sender
is authorized to state them to be the views of the sender's company.