[ome-users] ImageJ-OMERO connector loses z-position of ROIs drawn in OMERO

Petr Walczysko (Staff) p.walczysko at dundee.ac.uk
Wed Apr 25 15:43:48 BST 2018

Dear Kai

Would you please try for me the following:

In Fiji, in your ROI Manager:

  - click on More
  - click on Options
  - check the "Associate Show All ROIs with Slices" checkbox
  - close and re-open the image which you opened from OMERO
  - or if you did not connect yet, connect to OMERO, open the image from OMERO
  - click onto the ROIs which are loaded into the ROI Manager and observe that the viewer of the image in Fiji is jumping to the appropriate Z section

This at least works for me. Please let us know if that helps.

All the best

Petr

Petr Walczysko

OME Team