[ome-users] Bio-Formats not opening Imaris file with several thousand slices

David Gault (Staff) d.gault at dundee.ac.uk
Tue Apr 24 15:23:41 BST 2018

Hi Zara,

Placing the jar in the jars/bio-formats folder as you have done should be enough to update the version, however it seems that it is still missing a dependency. Using the complete library https://mvnrepository.com/artifact/edu.ucar/netcdfAll/4.6.11 which includes all the optional components and dependencies is probably the easiest solution in this instance. I have updated the Trello card (https://trello.com/c/VrpWk1Fj/119-netcdf-update) to further investigate which specific component or dependency was the cause of the issue seen here.

With Thanks,
David Gault