[ome-users] Insight client scripts and bugs

Laurent Guerard laurent.guerard at unibas.ch
Mon Apr 16 09:48:59 BST 2018

Hi Jean-Marie,

Indeed, the Split View Figure is there, I'm not sure how I missed it..
About the ROI Split Figure script, is it not working on web or did we
just not installed it ?

As for the Split View Figure script, it seems to be working on the web
client on images giving weird LUT on the desktop client. Just thought
that would help.

Thanks again !

Best,
Laurent Guerard