[ome-users] Insight client scripts and bugs

Jean-Marie Burel (Staff) j.burel at dundee.ac.uk
Thu Apr 12 12:01:53 BST 2018

Hi Laurent

The scripts are server-side scripts so you don’t need to install them in the client
The scripts are available in OMERO.web from the General pane in the right-hand panel. Click on the first icon of the series of 5 icons  (icon looking like a grid)
The “Split View Figure” script should be available.

Thanks for reporting the issue.
We will need to investigate. Which version of OMERO are you using?

Cheers

Jean-marie