[ome-users] sending a bug report - brightness

David Gault (Staff) d.gault at dundee.ac.uk
Mon Apr 9 14:24:06 BST 2018

Hi Nanako,

Thank you for sending the report along with the system details and sample file. I was able to test the file today and as you have found we have seen similar issues previously reported with VSI files. I have updated the existing Trello card used to track the VSI issues with details from this thread along with the provided QA file. You can follow the updates and progress on this issue at https://trello.com/c/LXfwDnlK/126-vsi-issues

With Thanks,
David Gault