[ome-users] OMERO Figure Download

Stephen Taylor stephen.taylor at imm.ox.ac.uk
Tue Oct 31 11:48:28 GMT 2017

Hi Will,

Sorry for my slow reply. I haven’t been able to reproduce this as again so may be just a blip when the machine is under load. I have noticed some of the PDFs don’t download and when I look at the ids in OMERO.figure it says ‘Data missing’. Does this mean that an image has been removed from a database which is breaking things?

On another note, does OMERO support token based authentication? There has been a concern from sys admins here that we are logging in with a username and password every time.

Thanks,

Steve