[ome-users] Bug report: Cannot open jp2 file created by StereoInvestigator

Sebastien Besson (Staff) s.besson at dundee.ac.uk
Tue Oct 31 10:13:44 GMT 2017

Hi Kouichi,

thanks, so it appears tika-app.jar is the JAR causing issues here. Most likely, it ships its own
implementation of the JPEG200 package which conflicts with the JAI fork in Bio-Formats.

In the meantime, if you want to use the Bio-Formats JAI functionality in your R2017b installation,
you might have to remove this JAR from the Java class path.

On our end, we will need to identify which toolbox is responsibly for the installation of this JAR on
R2017b.

Best,
Sebastien