[ome-users] OMERO Figure Download

Stephen Taylor stephen.taylor at imm.ox.ac.uk
Fri Oct 20 16:34:26 BST 2017

Hi,

Ah. Spoke to soon.

Got an new error when I set a batch job to run multiple figures.

Waiting....
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "figure2png.py", line 88, in <module>
    while proc.poll() is None:
  File "/opt/OMERO.py-5.3.5-ice35-b73/lib/python/omero_Scripts_ice.py", line 691, in poll
    return _M_omero.grid.Process._op_poll.invoke(self, ((), _ctx))
Ice.UnknownLocalException: exception ::Ice::UnknownLocalException
{
    unknown = Network.cpp:2381: Ice::ConnectionRefusedException:
connection refused: Connection refused
}

Any idea?

Steve