[ome-users] Bug in Bio-Formats/Fiji

Jacob Seifert derduxon at gmail.com
Tue Oct 17 16:32:47 BST 2017

Hi David,

thanks for your reply. The sample file comes from 'Fluorescence Lifetime
Imaging (FLIM)', therefore containing photon counts per time channel and
pixel. Many (almost all) of them contain zero counts. Can this contribute
to the smaller than expected data block size?

Importing the sample file with the proprietary SPCImage software provides
the following information.

-- Measurement Info --
Size-X: 256
Size-Y: 256
Time channels: 1024
Routing channels: 1
Time Range [ns]: 16.68
Count Increment: 1
Columns: 1

This is all I know so far. If I can provide more useful information, please
let me know.

Regards,
Jacob