[ome-users] Problem with import of manual tracking file

Stürmer, Julia Julia.Stuermer at medizin.uni-leipzig.de
Fri Nov 17 08:35:15 GMT 2017

Dear Everybody,

I hope I'm at the right place for my question.
Currently I started using Fiji/Plugin/Tracking/manual tracking. I saved the result file in 2 versions. One as xls-file and one as csv.file. Now I'd like to go one with my evaluation in this same file and I tried to import it with the function "Load Previous Track File" but hear is the problem: a new window is opening, but all lines are empty or rather 0. Is there a possibility to open my previous file or copy my data, I have already?

I hope you can understand my problem.

Best Regards
Julia Stürmer