[ome-users] open Carl Zeiss 2011 .czi files of transmitted light images correctly

David Gault (Staff) d.gault at dundee.ac.uk
Tue May 30 11:14:55 BST 2017

Hi Pierre,

Thanks for reporting this issue, there have been a number of bug fixes to the CZIReader in recent releases which may have resulted in this.
In order for us to debug this problem would you be able to upload a sample file that shows this problem to the link below:
https://www.openmicroscopy.org/qa2/qa/upload/

With Thanks,
David Gault