[ome-users] [ome-devel] 2017 OME Users Meeting: Registration Closes Next Week!!

Helen Flynn (Staff) h.flynn at dundee.ac.uk
Mon May 8 11:50:21 BST 2017

Dear Paul,

Many apologies, http://www.buyat.dundee.ac.uk/conferences-and-events/school-of-life-sciences/ome-annual-users-meeting/ome-12th-annual-users-meeting is available again now and will close at midnight tonight (GMT+1). Places are still available.

Everyone who has yet to register and is intending to come, please register in the next 12 hours,

Regards,

Helen

Dr Helen Flynn
OME Technical Writer