[ome-users] Bio-Formats Imagej Macro extensions docs

Mark Carroll m.t.b.carroll at dundee.ac.uk
Wed May 3 13:00:38 BST 2017

On 05/03/2017 12:47 PM, Munro, Ian wrote:

> "For more information, see the online Javadocs
> for the loci.formats.IFormatReader and
> loci.formats.meta.MetadataRetrieve interfaces:
> http://ci.openmicroscopy.org/job/BIOFORMATS-5.1-latest/javadoc/“
>
> and I can’t access that URL.

Ah, that's rather unfortunate indeed. It looks like we need to fix that
URL in the message.

> I suspect this is due to current Jenkins security issues.
> Is this information available elsewhere?

I don't think that CI job has existed for a while, actually: I notice
only BIOFORMATS-DEV-latest-docs and similar at present. Though our CI
site is indeed temporarily unavailable while we ensure its security, our
regular downloads pages at https://downloads.openmicroscopy.org/ remain
up: for example, 5.1 Javadoc documentation is available there from
"Bio-Formats" → "5.1.10" → "Bio-Formats API documentation" - see
http://downloads.openmicroscopy.org/bio-formats/5.1.10/api/ or of course
you can pick a later version if that is more appropriate.

-- Mark