[ome-users] dm4 format

Morgan, David Gene dagmorga at indiana.edu
Wed Mar 29 00:45:39 BST 2017

Sebastien,

    I think I have solved my own problem with a bit of fooling around and finesse, but the DM3_Reader still seems unable to open any of the dm4 files I have.  I did upload one to the openmicroscopy.org site, and maybe it will help you figure out the problem.

--
            David Gene Morgan
        Electron Microscopy Center