[ome-users] Bug (?) report Bioformats 5.4 - ND2 multipoint file scrambled

David Gault (Staff) d.gault at dundee.ac.uk
Tue Mar 28 14:51:28 BST 2017

Hi Maximilian,

One test that would be worth carrying out would be to try the import with the new chunk map configuration switched off to see if the import gives a different result.

With the latest release of Bio-Formats there is a configurable option to use the chunk map table to improve performance. This can be configured via a checkbox in the following dialog:
Plugins -> Bio-Fromats -> Bio-Formats Plugins Configuration -> Nikon ND2

Would you be able to confirm if this still results in the same issue?

With Thanks,
David Gault