[ome-users] Grayscale - inverted

William Moore (Staff) W.Moore at dundee.ac.uk
Wed Mar 22 14:34:31 GMT 2017

Hi Alexia,

I’m assuming you are using Insight when you're doing “right-click > View”?
We’re switching focus from Insight to the web client after the imminent 5.3.0 release,
so we’ll look at adding that feature to web.
In web client, in 5.3.0, viewing an Image will now open the viewer in a new Tab, rather than a new Window.
If Right-click -> View opened several browser tabs, would that be suitable? (you’d need to drag them to be
separate windows if you wanted to re-arrange them on the screen side by side).

The support of italics for figure labels has been requested by a few people now, so it’s definitely a high priority to add this feature.

   Thanks for the feedback.

  Cheers,

   Will.

On 22 Mar 2017, at 11:37, Alexia Loynton-Ferrand <alexia.ferrand at unibas.ch<mailto:alexia.ferrand at unibas.ch>> wrote:

Dear all,

Very prolific morning, with lots of interaction with our OMERO users.
>From our discussion, we had a couple of minor requests:
- Is it possible to open multiple files in one-go? When we selected a few images, and right-click for "view", only one image opened, not all the selected ones.
 -In OMERO.figure, is it possible to write labels in italic? I could not find it in the labels panel, and if I try the nomenclature *xxx* (like for the legends), I just have extra stars in my label, not italic :D

Do you think these are features that would eventually appear in future releases?

Many thank,
Alexia

>>Please note my NEW PHONE NUMBER: +41 61 207 57 30 (or alternatively +41 61 207 22 50) <<
Dr Alexia Loynton-Ferrand | Research Associate in Advanced Light Microscopy | Imaging Core Facility  | Biozentrum, University of Basel | Klingelbergstrasse 50/70 | CH-4056 Basel
Phone: +41 61 207 57 30 | alexia.ferrand at unibas.ch<mailto:alexia.ferrand at unibas.ch> | www.biozentrum.unibas.ch<http://www.biozentrum.unibas.ch/> | www.microscopynetwork.unibas.ch<http://www.microscopynetwork.unibas.ch/>