[ome-users] OMERO username and password

Qi Gong qigong at gwmail.gwu.edu
Wed Mar 8 21:33:46 GMT 2017

Hello Dominik,

Thank you for your reply. You are correct. After I set "owner" and "can
login", I can log in from psql.

When I first type \i C:/OMERO.server/OMERO5.2__0.sql command. It gives me
feedback as first attachment(" alter table" ...). But I click "x" but not
type "\q" to quit.
I open the psql again and type \i C:/OMERO.server/OMERO5.2__0.sql command.
It gives me transaction error.

In cmd window, there is still diagnostics problem. I think it might due to
psql.

Thank you very much again.

Regards,
Qi