[ome-users] OMERO username and password

Qi Gong qigong at gwmail.gwu.edu
Fri Mar 3 21:55:48 GMT 2017

Hello Dominik,

Sorry for reply late. The "Set the data directory" command is working. Now
I could set root_password. But I still face some problem. (I set root
password to "testOmeroRoot")

1. In SQL Shell. It says the role is not permitted.
2. In cmd, there is diagnostics problem.
3. In cmd, can't start admin.

Thank you very much.

Regards,
Qi