[ome-users] Cannot open Zeiss .czi files from SIM processing

David Gault (Staff) d.gault at dundee.ac.uk
Wed Jan 11 14:43:28 GMT 2017

Hi Sarah,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We have also received other reports for this same issue.
I was able to test and reproduce the exception as you were seeing it and this does appear to be a bug in the Bio-Formats reader for some Zeiss CZI files.

I have opened a trac bug ticket to manage this issue and added it to our Bio-Formats inbox for further investigation into a potential bug fix.
https://trac.openmicroscopy.org/ome/ticket/13317#ticket

With Thanks,
David Gault