[ome-users] OMERO username and password

Qi Gong qigong at gwmail.gwu.edu
Tue Feb 28 15:46:45 GMT 2017

Hello Dominik,

Thank you for your reply.

1. As attachment, in attachment "javapath", "jdk18", the
"C:\ProgramData\Oracle\Java\javapath" folder has the three files, but they
are only short cut. And the "C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.8.0_65\bin" folder
has all the files. Do I still need remove "C:\Program
Files\Java\jdk1.8.0_65\bin" from path?

2. I created a new system variable "PYTHONPATH"

3. I use 2 passwords in pgAdmin4 "gq900107". One is when I log in the
software. The other is when I set the testOmero longin/Group Roles
"testOmero" (same as user name). I am not sure whether the Roles and the
database settings in attachments are correct.

Regards,
Qi