[ome-users] Bio-formats - opening IMS file problems

David Gault (Staff) d.gault at dundee.ac.uk
Mon Feb 6 15:22:11 GMT 2017

Hi James,

Thank you for submitting the sample QA files for this issue. I was able to test and reproduce the problems you described when importing through Fiji.
For further investigation into this I have added the details of these bugs to a card on the Bio-Formats 5.3 Trello board and a Trac ticket which you will be cc’d on http://trac.openmicroscopy.org/ome/ticket/13319#ticket.

With Thanks,
David Gault