[ome-users] OMERO username and password

William Moore (Staff) W.Moore at dundee.ac.uk
Wed Feb 1 11:07:42 GMT 2017

Hi Qi,

 I’m afraid that you do need to install and run an OMERO server.

You might want to sign up for an account on our “demo” server that will allow you
to import some data and get started with OMERO.
Although this should not be used as a repository for any important data.

 See https://www.openmicroscopy.org/site/support/omero5.2/users/demo-server.html for details.

Regards,

  Will.