[ome-users] Example for MapAnnotation in Java bindings

Mason, David [dnmason] D.N.Mason at liverpool.ac.uk
Tue Dec 12 15:21:49 GMT 2017

Firstly, I was at the Cambridge OMERO training last Friday and it was really useful, so a big thanks to Will, Balaji, Petr and all else involved behind the scenes.

I have a whole library of IJ1 code (that i can easily convert to Java) that I want to run client side on our OMERO server and I think MapAnnotations are a great way to record processing / ImageAnalysis parameters.

Would it be possible for someone to provide an example snippet for MapAnnotations (as there is for python here: https://docs.openmicroscopy.org/omero/5.4.1/developers/Python.html#write-data ) but in Java. There is not one present on the equivalent Java bindings page and I'm having a hard time transcoding the python.<https://docs.openmicroscopy.org/omero/5.4.1/developers/Python.html#write-data>

Many Thanks!

Dave