[ome-users] OMERO.figure behaviour on different machines

Kai Schleicher kai.schleicher at unibas.ch
Tue Dec 5 12:42:40 GMT 2017

Dear OME team,

I am experiencing an odd issue with OMERO.figure and am struggling to
troubleshoot it properly, please see quote message below.

> The Problem is that selections from the dropdown-menus in OMERO.figure
> are not accepted.
> For example, we can add a label, but we can't change the size,
> position or colour from the default. The same thing applies to ROIs:
> they can be added, but not edited. All buttons exist in the drop down
> menu and can be selected, but they are not set/accepted.

Now whats peculiar about this:

I have two computers, both managed Win7 64bit machines part of the same
active directory, both using the same version of Firefox portable (57.1).
On one machine I experience the above issue, but *not* on the other.

I am currently at a loss as to how I could debug this issue further.
If you have an idea and could you point me in the right direction to
look it be very happy :)

As always, thanks for your help and cheers,
Kai

--
>>Please note my NEW PHONE NUMBERS: +41 61 207 57 31 (direct) +41 61 207 22 50 (central)<<
Kai Schleicher, PhD | Research Associate in Advanced Light Microscopy | Biozentrum, University of Basel | Klingelbergstrasse 50/70 | CH-4056 Basel |
Phone: +41 61 207 57 31 (direct) +41 61 207 22 50 (central) |kai.schleicher at unibas.ch  |www.biozentrum.unibas.ch  |www.microscopynetwork.unibas.ch