[ome-users] Two issues with ND2 (Nikon) files

Cammer, Michael Michael.Cammer at med.nyu.edu
Tue Aug 15 20:17:56 BST 2017

We are also having issues with CZI files with 5.6.0.

The problem appears to be that when we click Stop during a timelapse experiment or if we move the stage while imaging, the images are not saved in the same CZI format as when we don't move the stage and let the experiment complete.

This image
http://microscopynotes.com/temp/bftemp/BioFormatsissue.png
should be a simple color (AxioCam color) time series that fills the window.   The sequences that went to completion open fine.

We have been using 5.1.10-DEV built on 10 May 2016.  Today we updated both ImageJ and BioFormats to the daily build and BioFormats always throws an exception.  We rolled back to the the May 2010 version.

Help appreciated.

Thank you!

Michael Cammer
Research Scientist