[ome-users] OMERO.figure >> buttons and sliders in Preview window missing

Martin Wlotzka martin.wlotzka at uni-heidelberg.de
Wed Aug 2 09:21:27 BST 2017

Dear Will,

thank you very much for your help, that finally pointed me to the source
of the issue:

There was an old figure installation still residing in
OMERO.server/lib/python/omeroweb/static/figure
which was not removed or updated although I removed or updated it via
omero config and pip. So after removing that folder and again
reinstalling figure it works fine now.

Just out of curiosity: Any idea why that old installation remained
despite web app removal / update? I edited the old figure.js by hand at
the time I installed that, might this have caused the remove / update
mechanism to keep it?

Best,
Martin