[ome-users] Binned Hamamatsu .cxd file error

Georg Vogler gvogler at sbpdiscovery.org
Tue Apr 25 02:23:09 BST 2017

Hi!

I have trouble opening movie files created with HCImage using current installations of FIJI or Image with bioformats importer (fully updated).

While regular cxd files import just fine, it seems that files that were recorded with 4x binning don’t open properly but show a distorted image.

Original cxd file: https://www.dropbox.com/s/wppbc8w0xumsbfx/tdGFP%20adult%20heart%20x%20Hand42-Gal4%20%232.cxd?dl=0

How it is displayed (on MacOS and Windows 7 64bit): https://www.dropbox.com/s/7d1egax8zmegpcz/Screen%20Shot%202017-04-24%20at%206.20.48%20PM.png?dl=0

Can you see if this is fixable? I had seen this problem before but I’m not sure if it got resolved since then.

Thanks a lot,

Geo

Georg Vogler, Ph.D.
Sanford Burnham Prebys Medical Discovery Institute
Development, Aging and Regeneration
Staff Scientist
Bodmer lab, Building Seven
10901 North Torrey Pines Road