[ome-users] public users loses access after 5.3.0 upgrade

Mark Carroll m.t.b.carroll at dundee.ac.uk
Tue Apr 11 13:45:14 BST 2017

On 04/10/2017 12:46 PM, MEYENHOFER Felix wrote:

> last week I run the upgrade form 5.2.5 to 5.3.0.
> In the requirements-py27-all.txt the omero-marshal package was missing. Once I found that, the upgrade went as expected. (this is just a side note)
>
> Otherwise the upgrade went well, except that it seems to have broken my public user. It was working well before. But now the full viewer displays a 404 error. When checking the web content I found the more detailed error message bellow

You're quite correct Felix, there does seem to be an issue there, very
probably related to the work we did for OMERO 5.3 in introducing
reverse/inverted intensity rendering and suchlike. I have created a
Trello card at https://trello.com/c/sMxu4Rwi/ for tracking the issue.
Thank you very much for reporting it and for including the error message.

With luck we'll have a fix out for 5.3.1 and will look at reviewing our
testing procedures to cover this kind of case.

-- Mark